When I first started using Total Merchant Services, they were great - gave 24/7 support (and the person you talked with actually knew what they were doing and you could understand them). Now, when you have a problem on the weekend, which is when a lot of wireless terminal users are working, you will get someone that does not know ANYTHING. I was on the phone with them for a total of 2-1/2 hours because I could not get the terminal to work properly, and the problem was resolved - costing me several hundreds in sales.

When I cancelled my account, I was told I would receive a return label from them to send back the terminal. Unfortunately I left for a one-week vacation the day after the cancellation, and the label came while I was gone. When I got back I immediately sent the terminal back. Then I received a letter saying I was going to be charged for the terminal. I call the phone number in the letter, and was told that they did indeed have the terminal, and there was nothing further I needed to do.

Four days later TMS sucked $750 out of my account, costing me $22 in NSF charges. The next day the $750 was reversed. When I called them on this, they said the contract I signed stated I had only 10 days to return the terminal. These items are ALWAYS hidden in the fine print - and when I asked why the person I spoke with in response to their letter said I didn't need to do anything and confirmed the terminal was received, they still took money from my account - they indicated it was not their responsibility to advise me.

FIND ANOTHER PROVIDER - THESE GUYS SUCK!

Had an Experience with Total Merchant Services?

Comments

this guy is right on the money with these jerks, they did me the same way only worse, the only thing I got on them was when they tried to debit my account for the equipment THAT WAS RETURNED IN TIME!, i caught it and stopped payment. then reported them to the BBB. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!!!!!!