I have been a merchant with TMS for several years now. I have had the usual glitches with my terminal, but have been overall satisified with the company. Up until last month!

I performed services for a client of mine back in the summer of 2007. Everything seemed normal. The client ordered the services and gave me the company credit card. Services were rendered and the credit card was charged.

6 months after the date of services performed, I receive a call from the company whose credit card was used by the THEIR employee. They claimed that she was no longer an employee and demanded their money back.

I informed the woman I was sorry, but that I had no wrong-doing in the matter, and perhaps she should get ahold of her ex-employee to straighted out this matter and be reimbursed.

Rather than going after the employee, the woman contacted TMS and had them freeze my account. I noticed that several thousand dollars that was batched through had never been credited to my account.

Upon calling TMS I was told the whole story about the woman claiming that the money was "stolen" and it was my fault. TMS has now been "investigating" this matter for several weeks. When I finally got ahold of the man in charge of my account, he informed me that until the matter was resolved, TMS would be holding the amount of the charge until it was determined who the wrong-doer was.

I guess I can understand that they would need to review the case, but am certainly annoyed that I held up my end of the bargain and performed the ordered services as requested.

TMS claimed they would only be holding the amount which was in question. They lied! They are now holding every transaction run through my terminal. To date I am owed $3,200. None of which I have received!

I can never get ahold of the man in charge of my account, and am at my wits end! I am now telling clients that I prefer payment in the form of cash or check, because I am unaware of whether or not I will see any of my funds!

TMS shame on you!

Had an Experience with Total Merchant Services?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1300102

I have been using this company for years. I own a restaurant in Miami and the service they offer is prompt. Anytime I call I am greeted with a friendly person and offered help immediately.This company is very professional and offers excellent rates.

This company is doesnt make sense

Total Merchant Services SUCKS!

With a ROAMpay card swipe device you can turn your mobile smart phone into a credit card terminal and enjoy the freedom of accepting payment while on the move. Call today to find out if your smart phone is one of the many compatible with this amazing service.

There's no fixed loan payment, no fixed time frame and no bank hassles.Your advance is based on your future sales and is paid back through a small, agreed-to percentage of your daily credit card sales.

What could be simpler! With our check conversion and guarantee service, you can now accept checks just like credit cards. You do not have to worry about going to the bank each day to deposit these checks. More importantly, you don't have to worry about whether the check is good.

With our check guarantee service, we guarantee payment on each and every check you accept.That will save you time and money as well.

A virtual terminal can be used to perform all of the same functions of a physical credit card terminal.Using a secure website via the Internet, you'll be able to manually process credit card transactions from orders received offline, issue credits, void transactions, and view your online list of transactions, from any computer in the world.

Plus you can connect your virtual terminal to your web site shopping cart for a safe and reliable e-commerce solution.Use your existing terminal equipment. Total Merchant Services can work with virtually any type of point-of-sale (POS) terminal equipment or software in use today.

So, if you already have a credit card terminal, cash register, virtual terminal, or other POS device, we can simply reprogram it to work with your new Total Merchant Services merchant account.Saving you the expense of purchasing new hardware and the time to re-train your staff on new equipment.

A virtual terminal can be used to perform all of the same functions of a physical credit card terminal. Using a secure website via the Internet, you'll be able to manually process credit card transactions from orders received offline, issue credits, void transactions, and view your online list of transactions, from any computer in the world. Plus you can connect your virtual terminal to your web site shopping cart for a safe and reliable e-commerce solution.

Friendly service from knowledgable staff!

At Total Merchant Services, we take great care of our merchants because we believe that your success is our success. We provide our merchants with world-class customer service, but you don't have to take our word for it.

Use your existing terminal equipment.Total Merchant Services can work with virtually any type of point-of-sale (POS) terminal equipment or software in use today.

Grow your business any way you want!

Do you need more money to grow your business? Would you like to increase your advertising, stock up on seasonal merchandise or expand your location... but have exhausted other lines of credit? Whatever the reason, a cash advance can be the solution!

Many merchants like you are feeling the crunch of today's economy. We have come up with a terrific way for our merchants to combat that crunch! With just one phone call, you can tap into a secure line of credit and have funds advanced to you.

There's no fixed loan payment, no fixed time frame and no bank hassles. Your advance is based on your future sales and is paid back through a small, agreed-to percentage of your daily credit card sales. What could be simpler!