Resolved
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Mar 21, 2016

Welp, after calling and complaining the only thing that worked in the end was blasting them on social media.I still would not recommend this company but they did give me my money back.

Some advice for future patrons would be to get everything in writing/email, record conversations (if possible) when pertaining to contracts/discrepancies and ask lots of questions.This company's main problem is lack of communication within the company/sales reps and unfortunately that trickles down to their customers.

Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2016

The hoops that I've jumped through and the hours wasted trying to fight with this deceitful company is unimaginable!When I called to see how to cancel without having to pay an early termination fee, I was told a certain date to a certain date (Jan8-March8 for example).

So like the cheap, busy savvy person I am, I waited. It was only a couple of months so it made sense. Apparently the women who told me all of this lied to me because now they charged me a cancellation fee and even tried to get away with charging me for returned terminals!! They offer no solutions and don't communicate well within the company.

I cannot type all what's wrong with this company.

It'd be a short book!Stay AWAY!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Solyana stated that there is a room for improvement of bait and switch and lie cheat and steal. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of total merchant services cancellation policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $195. Total Merchant Services needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned total merchant services cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Total Merchant Services.

Had an Experience with Total Merchant Services?

Comments