Youngsville, North Carolina
1.5

When I originally got signed up with this company, I asked specific questions to make sure there were no hidden agreements, contracts or fees.I was busy as this was out startup week and we were already way behind.

I was told there was only a few charges and that was a lie. I was being charged other fees and then excessive amounts from the "Credit Card" companies that I was not made aware of. Before I even swiped the first card, Total Merchant or "Global Payments" had already charged my account for $3.47. How is this possible when there were no transactions?

There is also another fee already charged and yet again... NO SALE WAS MADE. They also told me there were no agreements or contracts. I asked about termination fees, and they told me there were none as long as they get the equipment back via shipment with return label.

I called to cancel today and they told me I had to pay a termination fee of $399...

When other clients stated that it was $200.LAWSUIT!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and high fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "service, hidden charges & lies" of total merchant services merchant account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $399. Total Merchant Services needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned total merchant services merchant account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Total Merchant Services.

Had an Experience with Total Merchant Services?

Comments

Because quality customer service is our top priority, we make every effort to ensure our merchants have the best possible experience.However, when our efforts fail to meet the expectations of these merchants, it is essential that we are aware and address any issues.

When time permits, would you please contact our compliance department at (888) 848-6825 Ext.

9071 to discuss your concerns that we may attempt to come to an amicable resolution.Thank you for your time.

Compliance Specialist